1. An old friend of mine has an account, can I deposit to it?
2. Is there a minimum withdrawal/deposit amount?
3. What currencies do you accept at Joreels?
4. What are the deposit methods offered at Joreels Casino?
5. I’d like some dough on my account, how do I make a deposit?
6. I have made a deposit, when will the clams reach my account?
7. I made a deposit but the funds are nowhere to be found.
8. I made a withdrawal, when can I expect to receive the dough?
1. I have incorrect personal details on my account.
2. Aw Shucks, I forgot my username & the magic word for entering the Juice Joint.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, grab a new password by clicking on the “Forgot your password?” link that you may find where you log in to Joreels. By doing so, an email will be generated and sent off to your registered email, allowing you to create a new one.
With that said, your username is your registered email address. Told you it was easy! Should you however come across any difficulties or maybe forgotten your registered email, head over to our darling Customer Support Crew, they will gladly lend you a helping hand.
3. Newsletters and promotions? I am interested, hit me up!
4. Am I allowed to join the fun at Joreels Casino?
5. Can I have more than one account?
No, we do not offer more than one seat per person. We have limited seating in our Juicy Joint and wish to fit as many as possible. The more the merrier!
Also, our license only allows one account per player and with that said any duplicate accounts will be closed and any winnings will be confiscated.
6. Do I already have an account with Joreels?
7. My activation code has lost its way. What to do?
8. I am ready to join the party, how do I sign up an account with Joreels?
1. Yikes, I lost connection while playing a game. What happens now?
2. I’d like to take Joreels Casino for a test ride before I cash up.
3. A game I’d like to play does not start as I click on it.
4. I came across a technical issue or error in the casino. What to do?
- • What game was played
- • When the round was played
- • The stake
- • A summary of what happened
Account & Security
1. Is verification of my account needed before I can make a deposit/withdrawal?
2. I would like to verify my account, how is that done?
Even if you are more or less keen on verifying your account, documents may be required under certain circumstances. This is only in accordance to the statutory requirements as informed previously and we do appreciate your cooperation.
Below you can find a list with accepted documentation:
- • National Identity Card or Passport
- • Driving License in the company of any of the following documentation:
- - Bank/credit card statement
- - A copy of a recent utility bill (e.g. a gas or telephone bill)
- - A household insurance certificate
We ask for you to pretty please upload the documents directly on site under your Profile page. Doing so we can ensure a completely safe transition and storage of your documents. It stays between us darling!
Should you come across any issues with uploading your documents our Customer Support Crew is here to help, either by live chat or email: email@example.com
3. I’d like to end my journey with Joreels Casino, how do I close my account?
We are truly sad to hear that! Should you like to permanently close your account please send us your farewells together with a short but sweet explanation to why you wish to close your account permanently and we will of course help a dear old friend out.
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org or swing by our live chat to give your farewells.
Please be aware that due to statistical and security reasons your account may not be deleted, just closed on your request. We appreciate your understanding.
Remember that you can access your gaming limits or self-exclusion option from your account settings found here.
4. Are my personal details/transmission secure?
Still thirsty for some more information regarding Security related inquiries? Pop by our Responsible Gaming page.
We have some more information lined up for you.
1. 'Wagering’, what does it mean?
Talking about wagering a bonus, this is referring to how many times a bonus amount needs to be played in order for the funds to become withdrawable.
The general bonus wagering requirement (if nothing else stated) here at Joreels casino is 35x bonus & deposit. Just to make it clear as day, that is 35x the actual bonus funds and 35x deposited amount locked to the bonus.
2. I have extra spins, how do I activate them and do they have any wagering requirements?
3. My extra spins were not credited automatically, even though I made a deposit.
4. I would like to see how much wagering I have left on my bonus.
5. The wagering requirement of my bonus does not decrease.
6. I am looking for a sweet deal. Where do I get more information on Joreels Casino’s promotions and offers?
Swing by our Promotions page to keep up to date with the nifty deals we have on offer for you.
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our promotions and newsletters. How to do so, head on up to "My Account" question no. 3 and we will guide you straight to it.
1. I’m all about playing responsibly, how can I limit my gambling?
2. Give me a break Joreels!
Sometimes you can get enough of the good stuff and feel like laying off for a while. Should you like to temporarily block your account we’re all up for it. Have some well-deserved time off now by setting up the block on the limits page found under “My account”.